Fast Water Heater Company frequently partners with utility companies around Woodinville, such as PSE, to offer savings on more energy efficient water heating solutions, in the form of rebates.
These rebates are great because the water heaters utilize energy more efficiently, and save you money as a result.
Puget Sound Energy (PSE) Water Heater Rebates
- Converting to a Natural Gas Water Heater: PSE offers a rebate of $950 to convert from an electric to a natural gas water heater.
- The new gas water heater must have an efficiency rating of .67 or higher.
- Tier 1 Energy Star Heat Pump Water Heaters: PSE offers a $500 rebate on a Tier 1 Energy Star heat pump water heater
- Tier 2 Energy Star Heat Pump Water Heaters: PSE offers an $800 rebate on a Tier 2 and Tier 3 Energy Star heat pump water heater (GE/Rheem)*
*Must be installed outside a conditioned living space, such as in a garage, attic or crawlspace
Learn more about PSE Water Heater Rebates. See a list of qualifying heat pump water heaters.
Cascade Natural Gas
- Condensing High-Efficiency Natural Gas Tankless Water Heater: Cascade Natural Gas offers a $150 rebate on condensing natural gas tankless water heaters with an efficiency rating of .91 or more.
- Storage Tank High-Efficiency Natural Gas Water Heater: Cascade Natural Gas offers a $45 rebate on gas water heaters with an efficiency rating of .67 or more.
*Only available for Washington customers with Cascade Natural Gas on rate schedule 503.
Learn more about Cascade Natural Gas Rebates.
Seattle City Light Water Heater Rebates
- Heat Pump Water Heater: Seattle City Light offers a $500 rebate when you buy a qualified heat pump water heater
Learn more about Seattle City Light Energy Rebates